Favorite Character Alphabet (B):
RobertBruce Banner/The Hulk (4/4)
“I once heard a story about a man being chased by a tiger. He came to a cliff. He fell, but he grabbed a branch, and he just hung there, just out of reach of the tiger. And he looked down. You know what he saw? Another Tiger. Waiting for him to drop. And then he felt that the branch he was clinging to was coming out of the cliff by the roots. Now while all this was happening, he noticed something: he noticed, growing in a cleft bedside him, a single wild strawberry. And with his free hand he reached out and picked it. And he ate it. And he tought to himself: what a wonderfull strawberry.”
What’s the matter, scared of a little lightning?
I’m not overly fond of what follows
it’s a great day to be alive…
Thor goes looking for his brother
AND OF COURSE
The single most memorable scene in The Avengers (IMO)..
The “one shot” scene with all of them whuppin’ ass.
I’VE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS FOR MONTHS. THANK FUCKING CHRIST.
JESUS, TAKE THE WHEEL.
- ginger root
- chamomile, peppermint & ginseng teas
- new toaster (sorry)
- new microwave (really sorry)
- the cheapest pants you can find (you didn’t need to see that and I apologise)
- THREE PLUMP OXEN
- FOUR BARRELS OF MEAD
- AS MANY PUFFER FISH AS REQUIRED (CLINT HAS INFORMED ME THAT THEY ARE A LETHAL MIDGARDIAN DELICACY!)
- HABANERO PEPPERS
THOR (after some advice from Steve)
THREE PLUMP OXEN
FOUR BARRELS OF MEAD
AS MANY PUFFER FISH AS REQUIRED (CLINT HAS INFORMED ME THAT THEY ARE A LETHAL MIDGARDIAN DELICACY!)
- duct tape
- 1 pack tupperware boxes
- 1 large pack plain candles
- 3 packs AA batteries
- rubber gloves
- what the hell is a grocery list
- is this what poor people do
- usually food just kind of arrives?
Steve’s Shopping List
- Bread (brown please)
- Plain flour
- Steaks (?)
- Corned Beef
- Do they still make Ovaltine?
- barbecue tongs
- hot dogs
- WHY IS THERE NO MUSTARD IN THIS HOUSE GODDAMN
- tequila (unless already on Natasha’s list)
- Ben & Jerry’s Cherry Garcia (she always forgets)
- new oven mitts (THANKS BRUCE)
- new apron (REALLY APPRECIATE YOUR HELP IN THE KITCHEN BUDDY)
- do we even own a barbecue?
OH MY FUCKING GOD WH A T
AU where all the Avengers are teachers—
- Tony’s the smartass physics teacher, the one whose exams are impossibly difficult, but you can’t even hate him for that, because he tells the best stories and lets you swear and eat in class or use your phone, because he…
what have I done